Super Mario Cat
OMG I NEEDED THIS
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
>if you go dressed like a slut to a con, you’ll be treated like a slut!!
yeah uh besides the whole slut-shaming bullshit
following that logic, then, if on halloween, you go dressed as a mass murdered or undead i should lock you up or kill you!! u go dressed as a monster, u get treated like a monster
last year my chemistry teacher dropped something and yelled “zoo wee mama” and i laughed so hard i passed out and i woke up in the nurses office
Watch S3E2 - End of Evangelion and the Audience Author Membrane by Folding Ideas on Blip
This guy basically nails my feelings re: the original Evangelion television ending vs. End of Evangelion. (namely: Why I love the Evangelion television ending, lack of budget notwithstanding)
Bonus for a real great insight on pulp media and the advantages to being considered a genre of ‘mostly schlock’
I like this guy’s stuff!
This is the most cathartic review on End of Eva and Eva on a whole I have ever seen. Mostly because this is everything i have been saying.
I’d lift my favorite quotes but I’d pretty much be quoting the entire thing?
- a thoughtful dissection of anime as a pulp medium and the advantages and disadvantages it provides
- a breakdown of the Eva TV ending and the EoE ending overall as complete polar opposites and whether EoE was a revenge on the fanbase
- (for the record it was)
- (because SHINJI MASTURBATES TO COMPLETION OVER ASUKA’S COMATOSE BODY—-askjdhakdha)
- (you have no idea how cathartic that is to me to see a reviewer dig that point in because of the years of “that scene was a sign of shinji maturing!” bullshit I’ve lived through ty ty ty ty ty smooches)
- discussion on how female agency is represented within the sexual objectification and how anno establishes it in a way to condemn the entitled viewers to the misogyny they live by
- insight on creator intent vs audience meaning and the discourse between the two through the narrative
Even if you don’t know anything about Eva and you just want an interesting dose of anime history 101 or insights on storytelling media in general, it’s worth the 20 minutes to watch.
sweat is just your body crying because it wants you to stop moving
HE LOOKS LIKE HE JUST FELL OFF
LIKE HES NOT EVEN TRYING TO FLY
Excuse me. Let me draw your attention to something.
That pigeon did not fall.
IT WAS PUSHED.